Followers

Google Website Translator Gadget

Monday, March 1, 2010

Keys To Accomplishment

I've noticed that when I want to accomplish something (whether it's a short term project or a long term goal) I try to find points along the way - ministeps that are easy to succeed at - to build my confidence for the more challenging steps that might come later. I train myself this way to get in the "habit" of being sucessful or to at least enjoy myself along the way - thereby associating the whole project as being something fun and enjoyable.

4 comments:

  1. Great approach to living life and accomplishing goals and 'to do's'....I, too, try to break things down so as to make them more manageable but I find that I will more likely enjoy?... appreciate?... experience?... whatever I set out to do taking this approach. I think it makes me more aware. Hope that makes sense. Thanks for your though provoking posts! I enjoy them. Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does make sense, and thank YOU for tuning in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure that's a way to live more in the present moment than always striving towards a destination while, at the same time, having an ultimate goal at the back of one's mind. (Don't think I've explained that very well but hope you know what I mean!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You explained it perfectly Judy. You said exactly whay I meant. Thanks for your comment!

    ReplyDelete